Natural Partners is a resource for practitioners who strive to improve patient wellness by providing education and professional-grade products. Natural Partners sells hundreds of premium brands through health care professionals at wholesale cost. These products are sold with the trust and expectation they will be resold to patients with the advice and guidance of a health care professional.
Natural Partners requests that all healthcare professionals submit their current license, degree or health practitioner certificate for review to establish a professional account. License and or credential s will determine access to certain professional brands and products. A professional account designation allows the account holder to generally purchase products at wholesale cost.
Internet Reseller Accounts
While still offering the convenience of 200+ premium brands and one stop shopping, Natural Partners terms of sale to accounts that we qualify as “primarily internet resellers” is as follow:
- Internet resellers are identified as having a website that is not password protected, sells to the general public without restriction, does not educate, does not treat or offer medical advice.
- Internet resellers may be healthcare providers that sell supplements via an Amazon marketplace or storefront.
- Natural Partners distributes products that are restricted and intended for sale exclusively to qualified health care professionals. Certain products may be restricted (by suppliers) and not for sale to internet resellers.
- Internet resellers must at all times adhere to all supplier Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) policy.
- Natural Partners will include a drop ship fee on any drop ship orders placed by phone, fax, email or mail. The fee will be $3.50 per order. There will be no fee for drop ship orders placed on NaturaPartners.com or any of our NP Script doctor microsites.
- Internet resellers may be charged at a slightly higher rate than wholesale.
Natural Partners offers some products for sale to consumers. All pricing for consumer sales are the Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price.
We are closed on:
- Memorial Day (Monday May 29, 2017)
- Independence Day (Tuesday July 4, 2017)
- Labor Day (Monday Sept. 4, 2017)
- Thanksgiving Day (Thursday No v. 23, 2017)
- Black Friday (Friday Nov. 24, 2017)
- Christmas Eve (Observed on Friday Dec. 22, 2017)
- Christmas Day (Monday Dec. 25, 2017)
- New Year’s Day (Monday Jan. 1, 2018)